Iowa #1 Medical Card Clinic Become Legal Today! Fast, Affordable & Online
This process is simple, and we assist you with expediting your application for quick approval. Contact us today to learn more!
Don't let Pain or Anxiety slow you down! See if you qualify for Iowa's Medical Card.
After being recommended by one of our Iowa Doctors the next step is to enroll in the Iowa Amendment Card Registry Program. The process is simple. We assist you with expediting your state application for the quickest approval.
Meet Our Doctors Schedule your obligation-free telehealth appointment for more information about getting certified for a medical treatment plan
Miracle Leaf Iowa
Miracle Leaf is a premier medical cannabis health center for Iowa residents in search of alternative pathways to healthier living. We vow to assist our patients throughout the entire process; from the moment a patient books an online appointment with our telehealth system to the moment they receive their certifications for medical cannabis.
Our state-certified cannabis doctors work effortlessly to ensure our patients live happier and healthier lives. Schedule an appointment online for more information about getting certified for a medical cannabis treatment plan.
Dr. Wilkins MD - Family Medicine
Dr. Wilkins is a Family Practice Specialist in Iowa. She graduated with honors in 2015. Having more than 4 years of diverse experiences, especially in FAMILY PRACTICE.
Qualifying Conditions for a Medical Card
Qualifying medical conditions for medical card under the Iowa state law that are eligible for a medical recommendation in Iowa are:
- AIDS or HIV
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Cancer (If the illness or its treatment produces one or more of the following: severe or chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, Cachexia or Severe Wasting/Wasting Syndrome.)
- Corticobasal Degeneration
- Crohn’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) (with severe and persistent Muscle Spasms)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Severe, intractable Autism (including Pediatric Autism) with aggressive or self-injurious behaviors
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Untreatable Pain – any pain whose cause cannot be removed and, according to generally accepted medical practice, the full range of pain management modalities appropriate for the patient has been used without adequate result or with intolerable side effects.
- Any Terminal Illnesses with a probable life expectancy of under one year – if the illness or its treatment produces one or more of the following: severe or chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, cachexia or severe wasting
Iowa Code 124E authorizes the Iowa Department of Public Health to approve the issuance of a cannabidiol registration card to a patient or to a primary caregiver of a patient who has one of the conditions listed in Iowa Code section 124E.2.